- All items must be paid for in full before delivery may be scheduled.
- Delivery charges are based on postal code.
- Mansour’s Furniture is not responsible for any damage to your property resulting from the delivery of your merchandise. This includes, without limitation, any damage to curbs, driveways, sidewalks, steps, patios, irrigation lines, trees and/or landscaping.
- Delivery damage to your home and property must be reported at time of delivery.
- Damage to your merchandise must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Rooms and hallways should be cleared for delivery by the homeowner. Our drivers will not move existing furniture; however, they will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Drivers will not move, setup, disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- To ensure the safety of our drivers, snow or any other pedestrian obstacles must be removed by you before our drivers can accomplish the delivery.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will not be done by our delivery drivers. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
- IN-STORE PICK UP OR CURBSIDE PICK UP: NO CHARGE
DELIVERY AND SET-UP $50
FRONT DOOR DROP-OFF $25
- AMHERSTBURG/KINGSVILLE/LEAMINGTON/ WHEATLEY/STONEY POINT/BELLERIVER/ESSEX:
DELIVERY AND SET-UP $90
DELIVERY AND SET-UP $125
DELIVERY AND SET-UP $150
- Merchandise that is going to be picked up may require assembly.
- If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser on the sales order they must have the original sales receipt.
- All merchandise pick-ups are by appointment only.
- Customers are expected to provide their own materials for properly securing their purchase when picking up.
For your safety and the safety of others, Mansour’s Furniture does not advise the following:
- Any item in the back of any open trailer or flatbed truck.
- Any item on the top of any vehicle or any vehicle rack.
- Any item unsafely stacked on top of another.
Any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we judge to be unsafe.
Mansour’s Furniture does not recommend that you transport any of these items under these circumstances. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own peril and acknowledge that Mansour’s Furniture has informed you that what you are doing is an unsafe and ill-advised activity. Under no circumstances will Mansour’s Furniture be responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves the loading dock.
ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY INCLUDED IN PURCHASE: We service all products (excluding Accessories, Clearance and As-Is items) for one year against manufacturers’ defects. After the one year warranty, we will assist you in obtaining parts from the manufacturer. Charges for replacement parts will vary.
Pets: When pets are allowed on furniture purchased from Mansour’sFurniture, warranty does not apply for furniture that has been soiled, chewed, scratched or fabric that has been impacted from a pet’s seating area on the furniture. It is the responsibility of the pet owner to protect the furniture from the activities of animals in the household.